Map of Denver Colorado Area Dog Parks
Below is a map of all the Colorado dog parks Dog Parks in Denver or its friends have visited. Each icon has the webpage associated to that particular dog park. Give it a try and let us know if the information for that dog park is useful. Thanks for visiting Dog Parks in Denver!
Clicking the blue icon will bring forth the details of the Denver dog park. Load time can be 10 seconds.
View Dog Parks In Denver in a larger map
Dog Parks in South Denver
- Bark Park: Good sized Dog Park located in Littleton between C470 and County Line.
This 37 acre dog park is located in Englewood Near Federal and
Chatfield State Park:
Off leash area and dog park. Large ponds for your dog to swim
in. This is one of Denver's best dog park. It is located
in southwest Littleton off C470.
Devon’s Dog Park: Great open space dog park south of Castle
at Dad Clark Park: Mid sized dog park located in Highlands
Regional Dog Park: Located on the south side of Castle Rock
Field: This off leash area is located in Highlands Ranch
Farms: Wide open spaces in the dog park located in Lone
Tree. One of the better dog parks in Denver.
Hill: Located in the center of Highlands Ranch
Dog Parks in West Denver
- Barnum Dog
Park-Denver: Located near the corner of
Federal and 6th Ave. Operated by Denver Park and Rec.
- Beaver Ranch Bark Park: Nice small dog park and a cooler (mountain temperatures) dog park than Denver's dog parks.
- Berkeley Lake Dog Park: Easy access and a bit noisy but a good all around dog park!
Elk Meadow Off Leash Park:
Great Denver Dog park that is nice and cool in the summer since
it is located in Evergreen.
Forsberg Iron Spring Dog Park:
Nice dog park near Green Mountain in Lakewood.
- Homer’s Run Dog Park:
No info yet
- Tony Grampsas Dog Park: No info yet
Dog Parks in East Denver
- Cherry Creek State Park: Huge off leash area and dog park inside Cherry Creek State Park. Great pond and trail access for your dog to explore. One of the best dog parks in denver!
- Grandview Dog Park: Nice sized park with a fun agility course.
- Jewell Dog Park: Closed.
- Stapleton Dog Park: Busy dog park east of Denver.
- Kennedy Dog Park:
Adequate dog park near Cherry Cheek Reservoir and Kennedy
Dog Parks in North Denver
- Big Dry Creek Dog
Park Smallish but nicely kept dog park.
- Crown Hill Open Space:
On leash park but great trails to wear out you and the
- West Arvada Off Leash
Area Good dog park for those who live on the Northwest
side of Denver.
- Westminster Hills
Dog Park Very large dog park and very fun!
- Railyard Dog Park:
A newly opened (and much needed!!) dog park near downtown
Denver off 19th St and Little Raven